The health of your skin matters, and it deserves the most advanced dermatology Keizer has to offer.
At the Dermatology Clinic, our dermatologists offer a wide range of advanced treatments and services, all designed to help keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Your skin works hard to ensure the body remains healthy by regulating temperature and acting as an interface between your mind, body, and surrounding environment. Don’t you think it deserves the best skin care doctors Keizer has to offer?
Contact our office today to schedule your next appointment, and give your skin the attention it requires.
Samuel F. Bremmer, MD, board-certified dermatologist
Shashi Srinivasan, MD, board-certified dermatologist
Reyna D. Swift, MD, board-certified dermatologist
Joel James, PA-C
While we often take it for granted, healthy skin plays a vital role in helping us maintain healthy bodies free from infection and disease.
In addition to helping to regulate our body temperature, skin works to prevent dehydration by holding in bodily fluids and prevents microbes from invading our circulatory system. Our skin comes loaded with nerve endings that help us determine the difference between hot and cold and pain and pleasure. Your skin even produces vitamin D when it comes into contact with the sun’s rays. Vitamin D is key to ensuring healthy bones.
Because your skin is so important, it deserves the attention of the best dermatologist Keizer has to offer. With over 60 years of experience treating skin disorders of every kind, our team at the Dermatology Clinic has the dermatology specialists Keizer patients need to see to keep their skin looking and feeling its best.
Don’t take your skin for granted. Treat it to the advanced care provided by the skin doctors Keizer patients deserve to see at the Dermatology Clinic.
At the Dermatology Clinic, we provide a comprehensive range of dermatologist skin care Keizer patients need to rejuvenate and revitalize the health and appearance of their skin. If acne breakouts have left you red in the face, frown lines causing you to feel down, or you want to smooth out a few wrinkles, our skin care doctors have you covered by providing the high quality care you deserve.
Our list of Keizer cosmetic skin care treatments includes (but are not limited to):
- Cosmetic Injections: Give your skin the plump, vivacious look you desire with BOTOX and Xeomin injections.
- Dermaplaning: A safe and highly efficient way to remove the top layer of dead skin cells from your face to reveal the younger, more radiant skin the lies beneath.
- Microdermabrasion: Using tiny crystals, this procedure scrubs away old skin cells to make room for younger, healthier cells to take their place.
- Micro-Needling: By running fine needles over the surface of a patient’s skin (don’t worry, the procedure is practically painless), this treatment works to stimulate collagen production in the skin so your skin looks more plump and feels smoother.
· Skin Cancer Screening and Treatment: With melanoma rates on the rise, you can never take enough precaution against the risk of skin cancer. Regular screenings can catch any suspicious moles and growths in time for patients to receive the care they need to make a full recovery.
Request Your Appointment
Mon-Thurs. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Insurance Plans We Accept